UP FRONT COSTS (due at the time you sign your contract)
New Members purchase shares in the organization (refundable when you leave), and pay a one-time Membership fee.
- Membership Fee: To join the ICC a member
must pay a Membership Fee. This is a one time non-refundable
fee that does not need to be paid again. The Membership fee
- Member Shares: Shares are members' investment
and equity in the ICC. Shares are not a damage deposit or prepayment
of house charges, but the ICC Finance office will deduct any
outstanding balance from your share balance. Shares in the ICC
earn no interest or dividends and are refunded twice a year
based on members' last contract with the ICC. For Fall/Winter this
will happen no later than October 31; for Spring/Summer this
will be no later than March 31.
Required Shares by contract:
- Fall/Winter -$500
- Spring/Summer -$250
- Non Standard Contracts-$250
- Boarding only$100
- Approved academic programs (ICPSR I and/or II)--$50(NON REFUNDABLE)
- Other payment due at signing: Only if they apply to your contract
- Fall Only Fee--$500 (for 4 month Fall Only contracts; if signed before October 1)
- ICC and House charges - Non-standard contracts require payment up front for all housing costs. For more information about non-standard contracts contact Membership Staff.
- UP-FRONT COSTS CHART