2023-2024 Housing: New and Past returning members
2023-2024 Contract signing information for Prospective & Past returning Members
- Prospective Members: new members who are not living in and have never lived in the ICC
- Past Returning Members: previous members that moved out of the ICC before August 19, 2022 and are applying to return to the ICC
The ICC will begin accepting applications from new and past returning members for the 2023-24 contract period at 12:00 AM EST Monday, January 2, 2023.
- Applications received before that date and time will be processed after applications that are submitted correctly, even if applicants have paid the $25 application fee.
New members can start the ICC contract signing process by completing the following steps:
- Read the Reasons Why ICC and Co-op section of our website, especially our FAQs.
- Read the sample ICC Contract.
- Read our PowerPoint presentation “How to Sign a Contract with the Inter-Cooperative Council”.
- Contact the House President if you have house-specific questions. Our house leaders are available by email only.
- If you will not be a student after April 30 2023, begin the non-student approval process by completing this form.
At time of signing, new members will need to pay $600, which consist of $500 for Member Shares (refundable) and $100 Membership Fee (non-refundable). The $25 application fee will be credited towards the $100 Membership Fee.
Past returning members can start the application process by completing the following steps:
- If you already know your top three house choices, read their current house constitutions. Rules may have been changed since you moved out.
- Confirm your Tenant Web Access account is still active.
- Pay any prior balance down to $0, and confirm you do not need to purchase member shares again.
Please email any additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org