Online Housing Application
If you have not done so already, please review the slideshow for the contract period you are signing for. They contain instructions how to start the process of joining the ICC.
Remember, for the Fall/winter contract period, guaranteed singles are available only at Baker House, Escher House, and King Apartment House. All other ICC Houses assign rooms through an internal seniority process.
During the spring/summer contract period, all rooms by default are singles. Please read the instructions under Spring/summer if you are interested in a double.
All new members should read the following instructions carefully before submitting an application.
- New members will now be directed to create their account first, then to log in and complete an online application.
- The only property available to initially select will be Inter-Cooperative Council. This is only a placeholder. All applicants will be asked later in the application for their top three housing choices.
- Have your proof of student status, as defined by Standing Rule 220.127.116.11, ready in PDF format to upload into the application, unless you will be a non-student.
- When entering your housing choices, if you select Baker House or Escher House, please enter either a specific room or room tier.
- After completing the application, you will be directed to pay the $25 Application Fee. The Fee is for Fall/winter 2020-21; the fee does not need to be paid by new members applying for Spring/Summer 2020.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com. We ask for your patience as we are using a new process and are making adjustments as necessary.
ICC Housing Staff