Online Housing Application
For the Fall/winter contract period, guaranteed singles are available only at Baker House, Escher House, and King Apartment House. All other ICC Houses assign rooms through an internal seniority process.
|The ICC is currently accepting applications for the following contract periods:
A student is defined by ICC Standing Rule 126.96.36.199. You must upload one of these proofs in your application.
Any member who does not meet the criteria of SR 188.8.131.52 is considered a non-student. You must complete the Non-student approval form before we can process your application. Save the completed form as a pdf, and upload it into your application.
New member application instructions.
- New members will now be directed to create their account first, then to log in and complete an online application.
- The only property available to initially select will be Inter-Cooperative Council. This is only a placeholder. All applicants will be asked later in the application for their top three housing choices.
- Have your proof of student status, as defined by Standing Rule 184.108.40.206, ready in PDF format to upload into the application, unless you will be a non-student.
- When entering your housing choices, if you select Baker House or Escher House, please enter either a specific room or room tier.
- After completing the application, you will be directed to pay the $25 Application Fee.
Application for Current members, past returning members, new members who have signed for a future contract period, and prospective members who have applied previously.
- Select Existing account.
- Enter your login information. This is the same login you use to pay charges, sign leases, etc.
- Complete the application. Please remember the relevant contract start and end dates.
- Check your email account for a confirmation email.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com. We ask for your patience as we are using a new process and are making adjustments as necessary.
New Members, Current Members, and Past Returning Members
(updated November 16, 2021)