Online Housing Application
If you have not done so already, please review the slideshow for the contract period you are signing for. They contain instructions how to start the process of joining the ICC.
Remember, for the Fall/winter contract period, guaranteed singles are available only at Baker House, Escher House, and King Apartment House. All other ICC Houses assign rooms through an internal seniority process.
During the spring/summer contract period, all rooms by default are singles. Please read the instructions under Spring/summer if you are interested in a double.
A student is defined by ICC Standing Rule 22.214.171.124. You must upload one of these proofs in your application.
Any member who does not meet the criteria of SR 126.96.36.199 is considered a non-student. You must complete the Non-student approval form before we can process your application. Save the completed form as a pdf, and upload it into your application.
New member application instructions.
- New members will now be directed to create their account first, then to log in and complete an online application.
- The only property available to initially select will be Inter-Cooperative Council. This is only a placeholder. All applicants will be asked later in the application for their top three housing choices.
- Have your proof of student status, as defined by Standing Rule 188.8.131.52, ready in PDF format to upload into the application, unless you will be a non-student.
- When entering your housing choices, if you select Baker House or Escher House, please enter either a specific room or room tier.
- After completing the application, you will be directed to pay the $25 Application Fee.
Application for Current members, past returning members, and prospective members who have applied previously.
- Select Existing account.
- Enter your login information. This is the same login you use to pay charges, sign leases, etc.
- Complete the application. Please remember the 2021-22 contract start and end dates.
- Check your email account for a confirmation email.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask for your patience as we are using a new process and are making adjustments as necessary.