The ICC has accounts at certain area businesses for your convenience. The bills from these locations are sent directly to the Maintenance Office for payment. We provide each of these businesses an updated list of authorized buyers (ICC Maintenance Managers) twice per year (F/W & S/S).
To use these accounts:
- If at Lowe's, you will need to check out at the "Pro Business Center" check-out lanes (by the lumber section) as they cannot process charge accounts or tax exempt purchases at the self-check-out lanes.
- Accounts are registered under "Inter Cooperative Council". You will need exact spelling.
- Make sure your purchase has tax exemption applied. (The ICC is a 501c3 tax exempt organization.) This will be automatic at most vendors, but will need to be applied with each purchase at Lowe's.
- When asked for a PO (purchase order) number, have them put down your house name as the PO (it does not matter that it is not a number).
- Verify your identity with a photo ID.
- Please sign/write legibly as it will greatly help speed up our payment processes.
Do not buy items not funded by maintenance or amenities accounts. Maintenance Funding Policies can be found in the first chapter of the Maintenance Policy Manual. If you would like to purchase something online or from another retailer, contact Maintenance Staff about getting reimbursed before making the purchase. All service/contractor calls other than businesses listed below should go through Maintenance Staff.
ICC charge accounts for maintenance managers:
||740 Packard St.
||Ann Arbor, 48104
||Carpenter Bros Hardware
||2753 Plymouth Rd.
||Ann Arbor, 48105
||3900 Carpenter Rd
||5900 Jackson Rd
||Ann Arbor, 48103
|Trash & Recycling
||2950 East Ellsworth
||Ann Arbor, 48108
ICC Tax Exempt Form - The ICC is a tax exempt organization. Use this form if purchasing for your house at a business without an ICC account.